2 words...Recovery Week. Pushed play today but a tough workout and a tough day. We were both spent so we pushed Ab Ripper to tomorrow. I have another business trip next week so need to keep it tight.
Made progress on most of the pull-ups set by 1. Did I mention I'm looking forward to the Recovery Week?
Talked to Frye today...they're doing well. Pushing play...doing their best and dreaming about Drea.
This is our 3rd Tour with P90X...we've been doing it every January and have gotten great results. Each tour brings new challenges, new surprises and always more people. I don't have a number but I would estimate in one way or another I've recruited over 1oo people to join the Fitness Revoluion. Enjoy the journey!
Dude! You beat me to the Drea video! Today was the day for Drea as well. Now I'll just have to go after Blam!
ReplyDelete