Yoga X my friend and we GOT IT UP! Good session today...I feel like I'm close to some breakthroughs on yoga. Not sure when it will happen, but I'll be able to do Warrior 3, Crane and Wheel in their interity. Kristin had a nice Crane going today...probably a good 40 seconds. I looked over during the middle of mine and she had a perfect pose going. She was also flashing a little cleavage which is always nice.
The soreness from earlier in the week isn't as bad...not sure if the glutamine kicked in already. I feel completely recovered from last week.
Diets on course, pushing play...really on auto-pilot right now. I think once Phase III starts we'll get that Phase I excitement back. Right now more pacing ourselves and putting in the time.
2 words...Recovery Footspray.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Kiscoe loves Adam, But I Hate him!
ReplyDeleteGreat work and great hyperlinks!