Sunday, February 8, 2009

Day 38 - Back & Biceps

Busy day today (Sunday) but got our workouts in early.  I really liked this workout today.  Started strong with 15 wide grip pull-ups.  Tried to do 1 more rep on each pull up.  Used a lot of the same weights for curls but pushed to try and increase the reps.

Doing Yoga X tomorrow which puts me in great shape for my workouts this week.  I have 2 days I can take off but plan on taking only one...probably Friday but we'll see.

Blogs may be at a minimum this week...if you're jonesing might I suggest www.iceep90x.blogspot.com?


1 comment:

  1. SOmeone teach this guy Blogging 101,
    It's called a hyperlink.
    Highlight the word you would like to link, hit the Hyperlink icon in the tool bar above and enter the http address in the space provided.
    You can copy and paste if you'd like?

    ReplyDelete