Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day 33 - The Three Headed Monster!

That's right...it's back but in a very different environment and with a very different purpose! Iceman has joined Kiscoe and me in our P90X quest.  Good to have you on board my man!

Today was Yoga X.  I think I was getting a little cocky but soon realized how difficult this video is.  I did make progress with crane and wheel (40 seconds each).

Made the Ahi Tuna Salad tonight...really good.  I don't think I've had papayas before but combined with the lime-soy vinaigrette this was a great meal.  Unfortunately there was no carb and I'm feeling it right now.  The day was carb heavy in the morning with whole wheat waffles and a banana.


2 comments:

  1. Glad to have you on board Iceman!

    I've been getting better on crane as well but not so much on wheel. I get a good 30 seconds on crane and then I fall in and out but I only get about 15 seconds on wheel before I start to collapse.

    Still haven't gotten to the grocery store to do some heavy shopping so I'm doing a bit modified this week. Will do the meal plan next week. Been having more carbs, 2 a day with about the same proteins and vegtables. Going to make the buckwheat pancakes this weeked to see what they're all about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in it to win it, although I didn't need to hear that Eric only has one leg this morning. Did Plyo and fear wasted now, gotta refuel, I'll be starting the blog this evening if I can saty awake.

    ReplyDelete