Monday, February 16, 2009

Day 40 - Tough Workout and a New Recruit

Man, plyo was tough today.  I think it was mainly bc of last week and the lack of sleep.  This workout is so demanding you really have to be 100%.  Kristin felt the same way.  Still a great workout...I just get pissed when I can't match Frogboy.

On a more positive note, Cliff is in and he's ready to start right now!  He's a former BFLer and fits the P90X prototype...mid-30s, two kids and ready to get ripped.

A little diet/nutrition talk...we're well adjusted to Phase 2 Diet and it's going well.  It's definitely easier than Phase 1 primarily because there are a lot less soups and I can pick whatever sauce I want.  I like the additional carbs but I'm borderline hungry after 10 am.

Meals that I really like on this program are:
Shrimp Pomodoro
Chicken Burrito
Pear Muffins
Whole Wheat Pancakes
Italian Meatloaf
Ahi Tuna Salad
Pear and Peppercorn Sauce

I hate fucking soy nuts...seriously, they're out.  Fuck you Soy Nuts!!!

I also noticed that I'm big time sore today.  My guess is that it's because I stopped taking glutamine two weeks ago...going to pick some up tomorrow at Vitamin World (pretend this is a hyperlink and click on it).

No comments:

Post a Comment