Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Day 34 - Picture Day and Legs/Back

Have I mentioned this is a tough workout? Did not want to get out of bed today as the kids were up a lot last night but we did and we're glad we did.

I did 15 chin-ups on my first set which is the most I've done...Week 1 was 11 so pretty good progress. My goal was to do at least one more pull-up on every set...achieved that on 6 of 8 sets.

The meals were great today...breakfast potatoes with egg whites, white bean and tuna salad for lunch and Italian Meatloaf with a baked potatoe and salad for dinner. Sheet Ninja! We didn't eat this good off the X.

A Big shout out to Ms. Ohio who starts on Monday...Bring it Mel! Just push play...do your best and forget the rest...I recommend - foot spray (not you specifically...you'll get the joke once you do Yoga X).

J Frye is on hold due to a back issue but will start as soon as he can.

I put up some picks from Day 34. Overall I love the program and pleased with the results. Based on what I've seen from other progressive photos there's a big jump between day 30 and 60 so it's time to turn up the intensity and maximize this phase.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, you are definately getting ripped. That is motivating. I would have to say that your day 1 Before pic was not that embarrassing despite your nuthuggers. I will have the Iceman's blog up this afternoon. Shoulders and Arms are you an 8 to 10 guy or a 12 to 15 guy? By the way, second day of Abripper was worse than the first.

    ReplyDelete