Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Day 49 - Yoga Xit Up!

Really good yoga session today.  It's always a great workout but really trying to work on our form.  Except for Warrior 3 I believe our form is pretty good.  Warrior 3 is still a beeatch, but I stay on one foot and will keep working on form.  I also have been using my yoga block on some of the moves...it's great.  It really helps you open up your chest and get a better stretch if you can't put your hand on the floor.

I had Great Success with Crane and Wheel...I was able to hold both poses for the full minute.  I just found it on Crane.  By it I mean a combination of balance and strength.  With Wheel I did not look at the floor.  Instead, I found a spot towards the ceiling.  I avoided the dizziness that I was getting around 40 seconds.  

I weighed in today at 176...that's about a 9 lb weight loss since I started the program.  It might have been 10 lbs if I had shaved.  I also did my body fat.  The hand held device I have is far from consistent but 3 measures averaged about 10.5%.  About 3 weeks ago I was 13% for what it's worth.

Legs & Back tomorrow....YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment