Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day 48 - Back & Biceps and Progress

Progress...it's why we do what we do. It's why get up at 5 am. It's why we prepare every meal the night before...it's why we pass on grass. A couple of progress points today that are worth reporting. The first exercise today was wide grip pull-ups and I did 18. Considering I did 13 in Week 5 I'm pretty pumped. When I started P90X I thought 20 pull-ups would be amazing...I should be able to get that in Week 9 after my Recovery Week. 25-30 seems realistic and is my new goal.

I also weighed myself for the first time in 3 weeks or so and I've lost 6 pounds. I'm now at 178. I haven't been under 180 lbs since I did a half-ironman 8 years ago and I looked sickly.

I haven't made any progress in terms of my weights on biceps. I think I started too heavy in Week 5. I've improved my form and I'm still getting a good workout so that's what counts.

I found a great clip for the ladies that question whether P90X works for them too...

Yoga X tomorrow...counting the days until RW.

No comments:

Post a Comment