Sunday, February 1, 2009

Day 31 - Plyo

Wow...amazing workout.  I was sweating my balls off.  Really brought it today.  HR was between 150-160.  

We made the Pear-Granola muffins today...easy and really good!  We made a full batch and froze the rest.  I really like the diet portion of this phase and the additional carbs.  I'm hoping today was indicative of future workouts as I was really able to dig deep.

I put up our second pull-up bar today so that will make the workouts a little smoother although having 1 bar was working fine.

We went to a Superbowl party tonight but did pretty well.  I had 2 Coors Lights which tasted real nice but didn't tough the food.  They had a great spread but both Kristin and I kept it real.

Taking on Back and Bis tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. I ate for 5 straight hours at my Super Bowl party! I felt horrible, but it tasted so good! Won't be doing that again. I still don't feel right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...it seems like such a great idea and then you feel like absolute dogshit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ate like shit for 3 straight days!

    ReplyDelete