One-arm push ups came late in the workout and I could only do 8 on my knees. My guess is I'll be able to do them in a couple weeks. I did 9 clapping push ups...they were tough.
We did the grocery shopping last night and there were quite a few new things on the list. Similar fruits and vegetables but a lot more carb-like foods. It took a little longer than normal and a little more expensive but we managed. We're going to follow the meal plan like we did in Phase I. I really like the "Hudson-esque" robot approach it offers.
We had Shrimp Pomodora for lunch and it was lights out. We also had oatmeal for breakfast...clearly this diet has significantly changed with these types of complex carbs.
Day 30/Picture Day is tomorrow...time to post some progress.

10 clapping push ups bitch! One handed were on the knees as well though. Didn't get to the grocery store yet so still on phase one diet until Saturday. Going to pull a McPizza on Superbowl Sunday!
ReplyDelete