Legs/Back + Ab Ripper today...it was tough. I had a very good workout and did just as many or 1 more pull up on every exercise. Limited on the switch grip pull ups because of my finger...ripped a stitch last time so I put my legs on the group for the left hand.
Legs are tough man...serious burn from the lunges. As a side note, that dude that lives on the boat is way creepy. They may want to search it...may find some missing persons.
The Ab Ripper is tough man...excited to be able to do the entire CD without any breaks and using the hardest positions. Not sure what week that will happen. The scissor kicks kill me while the side oblique raises cash out Kristin. Funny, neither of us has much of an issue with the other.
We made the spinach scramble for the first time today...really good. The feta cheese with the tomatoes and spinach is awesome...my favorite breakfast so far. We're both having a cup of coffee in the am which is not part of the diet. I'm a little surprised because everything I've read says that caffeine is a fat burner. I'm drinking decaf in the pm as a pick me up and it's working. I'm also having a scoop of protein powder and creatine right before our weight workouts. Doing a double scoop of creatine with my recovery drink.
Stitches are out and the finger is healing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment