Friday, January 16, 2009

Day 15 - Plyometrics

This was our third Plyo workout and our best.  We're familiar with the moves which makes it easier to concentrate on form and intesity.  My heart rate was consistently between 145-155.  It really seemed to settle in around 150 about halfway through the workout.  Kristin had "great success" with hers also...she said it was in the 140's most of the workout and hitting 150's some also.

We were beat after this workout and really happy we have a rest day tomorrow.  I can tell my body is tired.  It seems like after these intense workouts you won't be able to bring it like that again, yet the next day we push play and we're finding the energy.  We went to a birthday party tonight and fortunately they had sushi which was a great alternative.  Although it was white rice, could have been much worse.  We came home and had protein shakes.  Tomorrow is a cheat day but I'm only going to do a half day.  I've been on the wagon for 16 days now and plan to not drink the month of January.  After that I will allow myself to drink on Saturday only so that Sun - Fri is 100% clean.

My friend Ice is thinking about starting up with P90X.  My main man Brian Kiscoe started on the same day with me and we've been sharing stories.  It's very helpful and motivating to have other people involved. 

No blog tomorrow but I'll be back for Day 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment