Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Day 27

Core Synergistics today...it's a great workout.  The Plank to Chantagruna Run is intense.

Here's a typical morning for me...

5 am - Alarm goes off...I slap it and it goes silent.  I put it under my blanket so when it inevitable goes off again it's not so loud and doesn't wake up the kids.
5:09 am - Goes off again...I pause it again and think about sleeping in.  I tell myself 2 more minutes.
5:15 am - I wake up again but this time with a raging stiffy.  I try to remember what I was thinking about but can't...that's too bad.  I'm up but the first two steps are the hardest.
5:16 am - Splash water on my face.
5:17 am - Go pee...degree of difficulty depends solely on my rigidness.
5:19 am - Put workout clothes on....tell Kristin it's time to get up.
5:23 am - Go to garage and turn tv/vcr on...get annoyed at anything I look at.
5:25 am - Kristin comes into the garage...accusses me of taking her cup of water (I probably did but I deny it).
5:26 am - We push play.


No comments:

Post a Comment