We had our best yoga session today. We talked afterwards and both felt that we were actively participating and starting to feel the moves vs more watching and struggling to get into position. Several of the moves we were familiar with and pushed it. Moves like Warrior 3 and Half-Moon are still daunting, but as Kristin said, they're now only 80% impossible not 100%. I sweat like a pig during Yoga...great workout.
We had Chicken with the Honey Chili Sauce, Couscous instead of brown rice and snap peas. It was really good. BK said couscous is an equal substitute to brown rice...we'll double check that bc I like it and there's a possibility he's full of shit.
Tomorrow is Legs & Back with Ab Ripper X...in the past this has been the hardest workout. Last week I made my recovery drink (with 5 grams each of creatine and glutamine...always) and then just laid on the floor for 15 minutes...no appetite, no movement, no nothing.
I'm hoping for the same result...going to hit it hard. Goal is to increase at least 1 pull-up per exercise.
I looked at some blogs today on P90X and found a string that talked about adding mass with P90X. No surprise the key is lower reps....8-10. People suggested wearing a weight vest for pull ups and push ups. They also suggested going very slow with strict form...advice I can focus on especially since my weights only go up to 50 lbs.
Iceman is doing the fit test today and is starting this week. We're psyched he's coming on board as we think he will get into it and see results. By We I mean Kristin and I. Kristin and him are bff's on FB...they write messages to each other all day.

No comments:
Post a Comment