We were warming up/stretching this am and Kristin asked me if I was sore. I am sore...I've been sore every day which I'm pretty surprised at. Not the kind of sore you get when you haven't benched press in 9 months and decide to do the same weight you did when you were in shape and you happen to tell your dickhead friend that you're sore and he proceeds to start jabbing your pecs with a stiff finger and it hurts so bad but you're too busy covering up to hit him back so he'll stop. No, not that kind of sore. But a sore that tells me I'm working my muscles. Everytime Tony says to get in horse stance I can feel it.
Typically in the morning before a workout I drink a small protein shake with creatine. I didn't this am and I felt it. With about 35 minutes to go in the workout I was dragging but I caught a second wind. I'm definitely not skipping the whey and creatine again. I think it helps preserve muscle and gives you an energy boost halfway through your workout so you can work harder.
Tomorrow is stretching and a spinach scramble...nice. We might even sleep in til 6 am!
This week is truly a recovery week. It's nice taking a break from the weights, pull-ups and ab ripper. I'm getting psyched up for Phase 2 and should be ready to hit it hard on Friday. We have Yoga on Thur and Core on Wed which we're both looking fwd to.
I still have the same two losers following my blog...not sure how to shake them.

You almost shook me buddy. You had to remind me to read it.
ReplyDeleteI have to say that next week I start, I will follow the meal plan as described the first week, then I am McPizzaing it out all over the place.