Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day 20

Today was Kenpo for me while Kristin ran.  We both felt we got good workouts.  Kenpo is probably the most fun of all the workouts.  I have to work hard to get my heart rate up but the punching and kicking are a great change up.

Kristin finished her last workout of Phase 1 before Recovery Week while my last day is tomorrow to make up Chest & Back which I missed the first day.  We both feel tired and sore from the last 3 weeks...hopefully the recovery week gives us what we need.

We're pretty much in auto-pilot right now on the diet...it's gotten easier but still takes about an hour of prep each night after the kids go to bed to make sure we're set up for tomorrow.  This means making meals for the next day and prepping for dinner the next night.  Not a big deal as I like it but dragging right now (9 pm) so I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment