Friday, January 30, 2009

Day 28 - Phase I Done!

Yeah man...Yoga X.

I had to do it at 8 pm since I had an early flight to San Jose.  I was pretty tired when I started but quickly got into it.  Man I love yoga...no joke.  I've noticed huge improvements in my poses and flexibility.  I got through Warrior 3 and Half-moon...not pretty but I did it.  Still need to get yoga blocks.  I did about 30 legitimate seconds of crane and 30 seconds of wheel.

We officially ended the workout and diet of Phase I today.  We were really starting to get in a groove with the workouts and the diet...which is why they are probably changing everything up! Normally on my own I wouldn't change things at this point.

While I liked this diet I'm ready for some more carbs.  I really started to drag in the later part of the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment