Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day 22 - Good and Bad

Yoga X today and it was great!  Kristin and I were both really into it and making progress with it.  We were both somewhat dreading it at first but it ended up to be our best yoga session.

Day 23 of the USS Sober so I've officially beat Jan '08.  It's really helped us to stay on track.  I will go all of January and then allow myself some drinks on Saturday night but I want to avoid it impacting our Sunday workouts and diet...diet diet diet.

Uh oh...Guns comes downstairs with a 104.8 degree temperature around 5:30 pm.  He's had a cough for 3 days but no fever.  Doctor suggested we take him to ER and get a chest X-ray to make sure it's not Pneumonia.  Ended up to be bronchitis and we got his started on medicine....very glad tomorrow is Saturday and a rest day.

No comments:

Post a Comment