Did the grocery shopping today and pretty much in maintenance mode right now. The cooking is a lot easier...we're freezing my soups which helps a lot. I had lunch meetings twice this week but got salads and was very easy to replace.
I think we'll do a cheat day on Saturday...Flippin pizza and Golden Spoon. I don't really have cravings...I feel really focussed on this program and the diet.
It's been two weeks and not seeing a lot of results yet. I don't really expect results after two weeks though so I'm not frustrated. Kristin hasn't lost any weight and she's a little bummed about that. That being said, we know it's a 90 day program and if we stay as disciplined as we are now the results will be there.
I feel awesome and have great energy and a positive attitude. The only downside is that I tend to crash around 6 - 7 pm...I think it's the lack of carbs and if I haven't had dinner yet. I feel like I'm over the hump in terms of getting up at 5 am for workouts...Kristin is still mentally not there but she keeps on keeping on and I'm sure she'll be over the hump soon too.
Still doing a cup of coffee in the am which I'm ok with...but we need to cut out the flavored cream. It's not horrible but it has 1.5 g of fat and 35 calories per tbl...we're going to get the fat free version.
I realized today that these are our last workouts before the "recovery" week...really have to bring it this week!!! Plyo is tomorrow...trying to keep my heart rate above 150.

No comments:
Post a Comment