I did Chest & Back today. It was hard. You can interpret that to mean I didn't make any progress on my pull-ups or push-ups. Like I said, my body is telling me it's tired, but I pushed play and got it done.
The Cheese Scramble sucks balls. I'm adding veggies and some turkey to it. I'm starting to dislike cheese.
We had the Lemon-Garlic Chicken tonight with Couscous and Asparagus...it was lights out. The chicken was amazing. The recipe calls for thighs which are much more tender (and fattier). It was a great change of pace. This was the first time we had it but I will not miss/substitute that meal again.
We also made Roasted Red Pepper Soup...it's probably the biggest pain of all the soups. The recipe only makes 8 cups but it says 10 cups. This will be good for 3 meals over the next 3 weeks. You need a good food processor for this diet plan...one that can hold more than 4 cups. I'm going to go get a new one as we've had ours for 6+ years and it's a bleeder.
Warrior 3 is a pussy.

Iceman's fit test
ReplyDeletePull-ups – 3.5 wow that .5 is being generous
Pushups – 30 maybe could have brought it more for 1 or 2 but we’ll start at 30
Vertical Leap – 31.5” I still got it (reach is 7’8”, jump 10’3.5”)
Wall squat – 1:34 weak (say like deeeeeeeep as you throw a watermelon into Kiscoe’s pool)
Bicep Curls – (32.5lbs) 17 – again probably could have rocked a couple more out but wanted to maintain form and consistency
In & Outs/ Leg lifts – 27
Resting heart rate – 58 bpm
I didn’t get the high recovery heart rate yet, in 12 minutes on an elliptical machine I got the old ticker up to 147
I weighed in at 220.6 lbs
Let's go Iceman...clap, clap, clap clap clap. Let's go Iceman...clap, clap, clap clap clap.
ReplyDeleteHaven't followed in a while but I'm glad you found the couscous. It's pretty solid. Just don't add the butter McPizza.
ReplyDeleteI'm psyched that the Iceman posted his results, but I'm still confused as to why he's starting February 2nd? Is he expecting to be that sore after the fit test?
Did Kempo today and this was the first time I got my heart rate consistently in the 130's. I've been having a hard time keeping the heart rate up with this one so it was good to see.
Stretch tomorrow is going to be glorious!