Monday, March 30, 2009

Day 81 - Stirring up some trouble

Last workout with Chest, Shoulders and Tris. I'll provide the comparison in tomorrow's night blog. I certainly improved in every category since the first time in Week 5. I didn't do one-arm pushs or the airborn push-ups. I'm going to try them during the fit test as I think I can if I'm fresher...we'll see. Who the fuck cares.

I like this workout but not my favorite...probably least favorite of all the upper body ones. It works it well and I'm sore so mission accomplished.

Feels great to be on the diet...I can really feel a difference in a day or two of missing it or being inconsistent.

Kids had a good night and seem to be on the road to recovery.

I've pretty much figured out what I'm going to do next...Kristin and I are going to do Phase 1 again. After that, I'm going to do a modified BFL...2 days of upper and 2 days of lower lifting but adding boxing and yoga with a rest/stretch day. I'll be ready to change it up and I think some heavier lifting will produce some different results (ie more mass).

Hensley...bringing his bucket in 7 hours.

1 comment: