Monday, March 23, 2009

Day 74 - Last day of Chest & Back

It was pretty crazy filling out Week 11 as the last week on this sheet. Clearly the end is in site and wanting to put up as big as numbers as possible. I didn't quite keep up with Pfifer or Bobby but came close. Here is Week 1 vs Week 11 with both sets:

Standard Push ups 28/20 vs 35/30
Wide Front Pull ups 10/6 vs 16/10
Military 19/13 vs 26/20
Reverse Chin ups 8/5 vs 13/11
Wide fly push ups 23/15 vs 26/22
Close grip pull ups 5/4 vs 9/9
Decline Push ups 15/13 vs 19/15
Diamond push ups 15/9 vs 17/14
Dive Bombers 8/6 vs 12/10

Overall happy with the results. Most progress on the second sets showing an increase in endurance. Excited to see what my max pushups will be...60? 70? I think I did 42 during my fit test...but I don't remember if we used push up stands or not. I don't think we did.

Only 16 more days to go!!! Gotta keep the diet clean for this last push and get good sleep. We're in it to finish strong.

Kristin is talking about extending it to another cycle. I'm in. I don't think I would do Phase 1 diet though...not enough carbs and I don't feel I need to lose much more weight...if any. Phase 2 seemed nicely balanced.

Ab Ripper - Haven't written about this in a while as it just automatic...comes on right after the workout. Getting through is not an issue...just a question of how difficult I make the moves. My arms are always up for the first four sets. Sometimes I fold my legs for the crossovers. I go straight up on one leg climbers and I always finish the Mason Twists + bonus. That being said, the intensity can vary.

Hensley...headed to Phoenix for two days.

1 comment: