Sunday, March 22, 2009

Day 73 - Yoga X my brotha!

Kdog and I banged out a solid session of Yoga X today.  I really like Yoga.  I feel so good and flexible after it's done.  Kristin and I were talking a little bit during the stretching portion...we've both really noticed a huge increase in our flexibility..."And it's helped all aspects of our athleticism".

It's such a different workout now vs the first time I did it.  I was really uncomfortable the first couple times but everything I read said to keep doing it and you'll love it...they were right.

I owned crane today and have consistently been doing it for the whole minute.  I did wheel for about 55 seconds...still haven't found my total comfort zone but had good breathing which is why I made it as long as I did.

Warrior 3 is still a challenge but I stay on one leg and keep working all of the other moves.   The right leg up/forward is by far the harder side for me.   Might just be me but it seems like he takes longer to get through this side than the other.

Just got two additional orders of Recovery Juice.  I like it but Kristin loves it.  She does...she literally gets excited after our workout because she knows it's coming.

Hensley...staying motivated.


1 comment: