I ran on Day 55...40 minutes at a good hr (140s). Took a rest day on day 56. Tough with the travel but I kept my diet clean except for the obligotury beers and pizza one night.
Brad, you are amazing. My entire family is here gazing at your underwear pictures(including your mother in law). Keep it up stud!!! Kasie, Kelle and Kathy
Dude. You're slacking on your Blog. Ice is much better at it than you. I think I'm just going to stick with his page from now on. You started off strong but now I gotta say you're slacking. It's the 7th right now. You doing McPizza today?
This is our 3rd Tour with P90X...we've been doing it every January and have gotten great results. Each tour brings new challenges, new surprises and always more people. I don't have a number but I would estimate in one way or another I've recruited over 1oo people to join the Fitness Revoluion. Enjoy the journey!
Brad,
ReplyDeleteyou are amazing. My entire family is here gazing at your underwear pictures(including your mother in law). Keep it up stud!!!
Kasie, Kelle and Kathy
Where are the underwear pictures of Kristin?
ReplyDeleteUncle Poopy Pants,
ReplyDeletewe notice you didn't take any pictures from behind. Hiding something?????
Jordan, Johnny, Becca, Maisy, and Elizabeth
Dude. You're slacking on your Blog. Ice is much better at it than you. I think I'm just going to stick with his page from now on.
ReplyDeleteYou started off strong but now I gotta say you're slacking. It's the 7th right now. You doing McPizza today?