Sunday, March 22, 2009

Day 72 - Ode to Kiscoe

Back and Legs today...always tough.  Might be the toughest workout in the whole series.  You do it every week but it hasn't gotten any easier...maybe harder.  

So why is this an Ode to Kiscoe?  Several reasons...one because I did Legs & Back and Eric the Gritter is one of the kids.  Eric the Gritter and Kiscoe are long lost brother.  Second, Koko eats green bean soup.  Third, Kiscoe sent out 1/30/60 days pics.  Impressive progress particularly on his back photos...clear definition.  I'm anticipating a pretty intense body shaving for him for his final 90 day photo shoot.

Pretty big milestone today...I completed 100 unassisted pull-ups.  Here's the breakdown of Week 10/Week 1:

EXERCISE ROUND 1 ROUND 2
Reverse Grip Chin-ups 21/11 14/9
Wide Front Pull-ups 13/9 9/4
Closed Grip Overhand Pull-ups 11/8 12/6
Switch Grip Pull-ups 10/6 10/4

Tony says at the end of the workout that some of you may have completed 120 pull-ups...I have 2 more weeks which means 2-3 more per set.  I'll do my best...(insert line here).

No comments:

Post a Comment