Saturday, March 7, 2009

Day 57-58....He's into that that spiritual stuff.

Day 57 was Core Synergistics...I love this workout. It was tough to get up and do it after a long week of travel be I got er done. It's by far the best overall total body workout. Prison push-ups is the measuring stick on this workout. My goal is to get 18 during Week 13. That's what Adam does and it's an insane number but I'm becoming a bad ass and will do it. I challenge Ice and Kiscoe to match me.

Day 58 was Yoga X. I nailed crane and wheel today. Wheel was hard but Crane was controlled...could have gone longer.

We had a party tonight but outside of a couple glasses of wine kept it real tonight. Avoided the pizza and chips and stuck to salad and sushi.

Go rent Bottle Shock...really good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment