Kenpo...best part is during one of the breaks and Wesley is clearly winded and Tony starts riding him about getting his knees up.
Recovery Week needs to start living up to it's name cause Hbomb is still sore and tired.
Q - What's your favorite workout in Phase I?
Hensley,
Stretch?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm not crazy about Kenpo. Especially when David corrects me on my form. I'm thinking of swapping out an occasional Insanity workout. I'd be hard pressed to pick a favorite workout but I do like anything with my boyfriend Adam - except ab ripper which sucks and yoga which is too long. I guess that leaves core :)
ReplyDeleteMary, I like your boyfriend. And my favorite is Shoulders bis, tris...
ReplyDeleteI am kinda wishing there wasn't a recovery week...because I am going to have a hard time getting back into the workouts again. Truthfully, I think it is getting back to waking up early. grrr...