Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 10 - Beach Day

Everyone likes this workout...male or female, young or old, hairy or shaved, cock or balls,...you get the picture.

Arms Bi Tri...Arms Bi Tri.

Hey, this is probably your second week so increase your weights! Your body needs to be in a constant state of soreness. If it's not you need to work harder, like Green Bean Soup Guy.

Hensley,
Traveling this week

4 comments:

  1. Loved this workout today! I didn't increase the weights but I did do the extended workout that I didnt do last week. FYI, didn't increase the weight because I have to lift a 20lb baby for the rest of the day and cannot do it on spaghetti arms. Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why am I the only one commenting on this stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made me laugh, Krissy. So I figured I better comment. Brad will be proud to learn that Kristin is making me get up to do yoga at 6 tomorrow - and I'm talking the full 90 minute Tony yoga!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only one thing to say CF...AHHH! My poosy hurts!

    ReplyDelete