Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 51 - Crane is Easy

It is...plain and simple. My wrists must be stronger and I must have the balance thing down because it ain't no thing.

This was my best yoga session I've ever had. I powered through the first 45 minutes...pushing myself on every move and feeling great. I haven't had a breakthrough yoga session in...well, I can't remember when I've had a session like this.

I will say that Wheel is still very difficult. My lower back is stiff from the weight vest so wheel has been a struggle since day 1 of yoga. Speaking of the vest...I added 4 lbs to it so I'll be hitting Week 9 with 14 lbs of extra meat. This puts me on pace to finish Week 12 with 20 lbs (the maximum for this vest).

Nice McPizza session last night...went to a concert and hit In N Out with White Parts. Double-Doubles are great.

Hensley,
Running instead of Kenpo tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment