I did 123 free form pull ups today with an extra 10 lbs of meat. My previous best was last year during Week12 when I did 119 (without the vest). I'm psyched...really psyched. I'm going to keep adding weight and keep trying to do at least one more pull up per set. Going into this round I didn't know what to expect...I was hoping to repeat my success. At this point I'm going to go way beyond that...skye's the limit.
How many pull ups will I max out at? At least 30...35 maybe?
I'm also matching Captain Stubing, aka The Green Bean Killer, on all of his weights for legs and on some doing more.
Adding an extra meal at night to take my calories up to 3,000 per day...usually do cottage cheese with wheat crackers. I'm worried that 2,500 calories is just not enough and my weight will go under 175...trying to target 180.
Hensley,
Bigger, Faster, Stronger
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i wish i was on the weight gain program too. unfortunately i have what the dr's call a bit of a weight problem. but good work dude. its amazing to see progress like this. only 2 weeks into round 2 for me and i'm already seeing huge leaps in numbers from last week. i can tell this time will be different.
ReplyDeletegreat picture by the way. God bless that woman.
That's my smoking hot wife!
ReplyDelete