Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 42 - Corn Cob Gang Bang

The Fryer was in full effect today...so was my good friend and Sunday workout buddy Wyatt Beachbutty Blackburn. This workout is one of the better mass builder workouts in the program...I love the combination of Back & Bis...such a pump.

Started the workout with 20 wide grip pull-ups with 10 lbs of meat. My previous best was 21 in Week 12 last year sans vest. Not sure how big of a difference it makes but I know it's harder. Corn cobs are a beast and the final pull up session is a real test.

I've learned of two more recent converts...my buddies Bryan David and Alonso Amaya. Bryan is doing it for the best reason possible...his health. Zo is doing it to get in shape (ie vanity like the rest of us). Good luck to them both...if the 80%er Club calls don't answer it...they're pissed!

Frog Bucket Jumps Tomorrow...X-ME!

Hensley,
Grinding

No comments:

Post a Comment