Sunday, January 3, 2010

P90X - Round 2 -2010

Yo! Guess who's back...back again...Tony's back...tell a friend!

Yeah baby...The X has started again and we're ready...and we need it!

What's really exciting this year is we have almost 30 other people are doing the X with us culminating in a Vegas Hard Body Festival. It's very exciting and I wish everyone luck in completing their journey. Let's hope we don't have any 80%ers...right Adam!!!

Diet is the same as last year following their meal plan. I'm wearing a weight vest to try and add more muscle this year. I'm going to add 2 lbs per week...BOMBARDMENT!!!

Hensley,
Saying hello to an old friend


2 comments:

  1. Any way, you can rock the Boxer Briefs in Vegas by the pool?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the weight vest is so meaty. but i'd be lying if i said i'm not counting down the days to see your pics you sexy orange bitch you.

    ReplyDelete