Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 15 - Stretching's a part of the puzzle

It felt good...really good. I'm committed to doing this every 7th day vs resting. I'm so much more flexible already at 2 weeks than last year at this time. The strenght and flexibility are coming back fast. Diet is really strong but plan on partaking in some pizza during the Chargers game tomorrow. I made a pizza for the kiddies on Friday night and didn't touch it...but it was tortuous. Still on the USS Sober...truly an essential part to get momentum on your side for the first 30 days. I still remember the dog days of this program from 40-60 days...discipline at the start helps during this tough stretch.

White Parts Repinski is hanging tough too...modifying the diet in terms of calories and pushing play.

Hensley,
Clean and Sober on a Saturday Night...wierd.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Iceman's life, Sobriety is the coolest thing since getting wasted in the 90's.

    ReplyDelete