Friday, June 26, 2009

Day 30 and 31 - I likes to F!

Day 30 - Rest.

Day 31 - Chest, Shoulders and Tris...nice workout brah! Tough, tough, tough. This workout starts out with those slow push-ups...really good burn. I matched my numbers from Week 12/13 so felt pretty good about that.

I gotta tell ya, nutrition is so critical and it's very clear to me why I don't have the energy that I did the first round. My nutrution right now is the definition of 80% (sorry Adam, don't think less of me). These workouts are demanding and require you to treat the body pristinely.

For dinner we had the Island Pork Tenderloin Salad...if you haven't made it I would highly suggest it. Pretty easy to make and tasty like poonanie.

Hensley - Fighting the Fight

1 comment:

  1. im not dissapointed. you're right about the nutrition. it's so important. but im learning its a long long road so a slip here and there, while painful, won't break the bank. stephen curry!!!

    ReplyDelete