Sunday, June 7, 2009

Day 16 - Best Kenpo Yet...

This weekend could have been a disaster...too many opportunities to eat poorly and drink a lot but I stayed pretty discipline.  I think a big reason for me staying disciplined was the accountability I have with you two dick smacks.

I felt like crap this afternoon but got in the studio and pushed play and ended up having my best Kenpo session ever.  HR was in the 150's a lot of the time and it was pretty intense.  Not sure why...maybe I'm getting the form down.  Whatever, I liked it.

I also registered for the San Diego Half-Marathon on August 16.  I could go run one right now so I'm not worried about the training.  A couple of long runs before and I'll be good.

Hensley - Starting Week 3

2 comments:

  1. Impressive. I really hope that I'm one of the 2 dick smacks you're referring to. Oh, please let it be me.

    ReplyDelete