Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 64 - J.I.

What does that stand for? Johnny Intensity. Carl Daikeler paid a visit to The Studio today for an intense Back & Bi's routine, ARX then a 4 mile run. Added 2 more lbs to the vest so we're up to 16 now....Gorgeous Ned Farr that lucky man!

I matched or beat all my pull up numbers (just slightly) from Week 7 when I was using 10 lbs and added reps or weight to the bicep sets...form gets a little loose sometimes with the added weight so I'll stay at these weights in Week 12 (crazy...already talking Week 12).

I'm going to add some calories to this phase...I'm going to go with Level 3 for a while and see how that goes. I'm leaning out a little earlier than expected and want to keep my weight at 180 (hovering around 175 - 178 right now). I enjoy doing the doubles and don't want to give that up.

Hensley,
Modifying based on experience

No comments:

Post a Comment