It's been a great 90 days (technically it's been 100). Seems like it's gone fast but in the middle there it was somewhat of a grind. Overall I'm very happy with the results. I lost a lot of fat around the mid-section without sacrificing mush muscle which for me has been a huge challenge. I probably lost about 3 inches off of my waist and overall about 10 lbs. The diet has accounted for 80% of this. I never would have structured it this way...going from a low carb diet in the first 30 days to a high carb diet the last 30 days.
I'm most happy with how I feel...strong and flexible. Now that we're done, we're trying to figure out what to do next. I'm pretty sure we've decided to do BFL with yoga mixed in. In terms of the diet I'm going with a mix of carbs/protein/fat. This diet has made it clear to me that in the past I haven't gotten enough fat in my diet.
I take the fit test tomorrow and will post the results as my final blog.
Hensley...remembering the good old days of Week 1.

No comments:
Post a Comment