Last day of Legs & Back...and the last Ab Ripper! Unlike the chick in the video I gave Eric a hug. Yeah he's a little creepy but a good guy when you get to know him.
This was our last workout sheet...crazy to see that all 5 sheets are completely filled out. I can't imagine doing this without writing down your workouts. It's so helpful and great to see your progress over the weeks.
I did 26 rev chin ups today...one more than last week. Overall I did 120 pull ups...same as last week. My back is sore...in a good way.
Not sure if I want to commit to another 30 days of P90X...it's really intense and I only want to do it if I'm 100% committed to it. Right now I'm thinking I need a change as does Kristin. Maybe take a week off.
I figured out why we are going to have P93X...it's because we started on a Thursday. Eventually we ended up moving up to start on Sunday/Monday. Next Wednesday will be the 90th day.
I haven't written much about the diet in this phase but it's great. Despite a lot more carbs than protein (maybe 1.5g per lb), I feel like I've been able to get leaner. I would never have thought that. I was always under the impression you had to go very low carb to lean out. The breakfast meals in this phase are easy (except for the oatmeal pancakes). Some of the lunches are really tasty (Spicy Chinese Noodles, White Bean Chili and Vegetarian Tostada). The dinners are pretty basic but good enough...not a ton of prep. The Mediterranean Shrimp Kababs are our favorite.
Hensley...going out tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment