Sunday, May 31, 2009

Day 9 - Rest..er skip

Sunday...had too much to do so didn't get Plyo in...will do at the crack tomorrow morning. No bigs...just straight workouts through Friday and I'm good. I need to get an X Stretch in also...maybe the same day I do legs.

Weekends are the toughest for diet, aren't they? I'm all about having a cheat meal at night but keeping it clean all day until then. Unless you go cold turkey on the booze or you used to fill your water bottles with vodka when you went to the mall I'm not sure how else you do it.

Hensley...clearly the only one that blogs on the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, check the Iceman's blog, Yesterday's entry weak but in. I planned to cheat Saturday night but went to dinner at a place that was not worth it so I ordered the fish and two salads. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the aggressive 'two salad' order.

    ReplyDelete