Think of
Wesley Idol as the James Murray of P90X. Take a look at the hyperlink...it's a serious ball washing session. I had a good session of Kenpo today...you get out of it what you put into it. Have you noticed how different the warm up is in this video? It's 9 minutes long of pretty intense stretching, and the day after legs. It's actually just what you need...but next time I'm going to run in place for a couple of minutes just to get a little loose.
Tomorrow is X Stretch...this round will include stretching. I rarely did it the first round and I think it's an important part of the program.
Is anyone else ready to see Pacman's 30 day unveiling?
Hensley - Almost 7.5% done.
Not sure if pictures will ever surface. I hate to burst your bubble. I still have what the doctor's call "a bit of a weight problem." We'll see. I'm 4 days away. Maybe I'll just put on one of those psycho sweat suits that wrestlers wear when they train. Then I'll run around in circles for the next 4 days. Or not.
ReplyDeleteYou feel better before you look better. Do what you need to do in terms of publishing, but make sure you take pictures for your own reference. If your wife is anything like my wife it will be the highlight of her week.
ReplyDelete